[TYPO3] dynamicly split content elements

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu May 31 10:54:47 CEST 2007

> *QUESTION: Why does the last div get's added?*
> I just don't see why it get's repeated for the 4th time, because it is
> empty.
> if there are no 3 items in 1 row, the last empty row does not get
> generated. So any clue on dynamic splitting is more then welcome!

When adding a "splitter" to each of the elements this will create a virtual
empty element after the last one when splitting, since split always divides
in two parts, one before and one after the splitter.

So try this one

cObjNum = |*|10||20||30|*|40

 and just add

40.currrent = 1

This will break out of the middle part of the option split and go to 40 for
the last (virtual)element only.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian