[TYPO3] Indexed Search does not index all pages

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Wed May 30 18:01:42 CEST 2007

Marlies C wrtoe:
> All our pages are created the same way, there is no extension that stops
> caching, but out of almost 3000 pages around 70 are not indexed. Does
> anybody have an idea as to why this would happen and how can we fix it?

hi

How do you check it is not indexed?
Through "Web->Info->Indexed Search" or you just make a proper query in
input search and look into query result?

Did you checked <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin-->  <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->. Maybe
there is only <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end--> at the begining of the page.

--
greetings
Krystian Szymukowicz