[TYPO3] <- Prev | Next -> Article Navigation and SEO

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Tue May 29 18:17:03 CEST 2007

Thanks Christopher!

Great that I don't even need an extension.

I have managed to create a simple << Prev | Next >> Navigation using
this TS:

lib.prevnextnav = HMENU
lib.prevnextnav {
    special = browse
    special {
    items = prev|next
    prev.fields.title = << Previous page
    next.fields.title = Next page >>
    }
      1 = TMENU
      1.NO {
       	linkWrap = | &#124; | *||
       	 }
       	 }

It works fine but it is still rather simple. I have not been able to
find any examples that allows access to the pages in between.

So I am still looking for some thing like this:
<< Prev |2|3|4|5| Next >>

Or even better a drop down menu like the one on your site (A great
initiative by the way).

Do you have some code for that?

I have not worked that much with menus so something to start out with
would be a big help.