[TYPO3] help with understanding how pi1 class php files relate to the database

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Tue May 29 17:36:16 CEST 2007

Hi there list,

I'm trying to add more functionality to a current extension, and am
having trouble getting it to work...

I believe it is not working because HTTP_POST_FILES is not handled
correctly, (in this case, with tt_news).

Where can I learn more about how HTTP_POST_FILES works in relation to
extensions?

I am not really sure how to get my php code to POST to the database. I
cannot figure out how to see what array items or variables the POST
command is speaking to.

is there any help online for this? could someone point me in the right
direction?

Or is this way too vague?

thank you,

-Dave