[TYPO3] pdf links

Dave Ashton dave at bassmedia.net
Sat May 26 14:48:52 CEST 2007

Hi all,

Figured out most of the mm propman plugin but how can the .pdf link be
changed so it only shows the pdf icon and the pdf icon has the link attached
to it rather than the text?

http://www.studio-33.com/index.php?id=propertyavailability

It seems the typoscript below, in the setup file of the plugin, controls the
pdf rendering.

I can switch off the file size and the icon, but how can the file name be
got rid of and only the icon show with a link to the next page.

I've searched the mail list and there are questions about this, but I don't
seem to see any answers.

# Link to PDF-File

            filelink {

      path = uploads/tx_mmpropman/

              path2 = uploads/media/

      icon = 1

      size = 0

      size.wrap = ( | )

      jumpurl = 1

              jumpurl.secure = 1

      target = _blank

              # icon.wrap = <td> | </td>

              # file.fontTag = {$styles.content.uploads.wrap}

              # file.wrap = <td1> | </td1>

              # stdWrap = <tr> | </tr>

              }

Regards,