[TYPO3] MM Property Manager layout problems

Dave Ashton dave at bassmedia.net
Fri May 25 17:46:05 CEST 2007

Hi all,

Wondered if anyone had experience with the plugin - MM property manager -
mm_propman?

I just need to display the information in a different way.

On the first page - http://studio-33.com/index.php?id=propertyavailability
<http://studio-33.com/index.php?id=propertyavailability&no_cache=1&tx_mmprop
man_pi1%5btest%5d=test&tx_mmpropman_pi1%5bpointer%5d=0&tx_mmpropman_pi1%5bmo
de%5d=3>
&no_cache=1&tx_mmpropman_pi1[test]=test&tx_mmpropman_pi1[pointer]=0&tx_mmpro
pman_pi1[mode]=3

I would like to only show the pdf image link, not the filename or filesize
(like this also on the next page.)

The rest of this page is just markers and a table layout, so editing this
page should be ok.

The next page, 'full description' page doesn't seem to have a template file
but only listed in what order they appear in the setup file -
pi1/static/setup.txt

There is a file sigle_view1.tmpl but there is only one marker -
###MARKERTEXT### for the whole information...seems odd.

Thus, does anyone know the files to edit to change how the information is
rendered in the frontend?

Also, no stylesheet, but the div classes are inserted in the frontend html,
so this is also coming from somewhere.

I think I have been through all the files in the plugin and cannot find what
I'm looking for.

Sorry in advance if I'm asking the obvious!!

Any help would be great.

Regards,

Dave