[TYPO3] captcha font

Dusan Aleksic dusan.aleksic at deepscreen.ch
Fri May 25 10:28:17 CEST 2007

I've tried some of the configurations for the captcha extension and they
were all rather displeasing, I also tried several of different fonts,
and right now I'm using some pixel font, I guess that's wrong 'cause it
looks awful, is there a font that is known to produce good results, I've
seen several of the examples where it looks good.

This guy here is using like five words, probably those are displayed
correctly:
http://jweiland.net/blog/blog/article/399/kasper-zieht.html?no_cache=1&cHash=786e24ebb0

I guess this one is ok too:
http://blog.rimann.org/de/einzelansicht/archive/2007/may/21/t3dd07_podcast_episode/index.htm

And this one:
http://www.fladi.de/ruby-on-rails-news-ansicht/date/2007/05/15/hi-im-ruby-on-rails.html

I see from these examples that the extension is usable but I can't
configure it. Any suggestions?

Cheers!