[TYPO3] Looking for Typo3 Developers in Los Angeles

laura laytham laura at girlsaresmarter.com
Thu May 24 19:56:46 CEST 2007

Hello.

I am with a company that is in the process of developing a large-
scale site using Typo3.

The Website we are building will focus on beauty products. It will
connect product information with user profiles and community
aspects,  editorial reviews, features, games, etc.

We are currently looking to fill two full-time developer positions.
If you are in the LA area and have Typo3 experience or are a PHP
programmer looking to work with Typo3, please be in touch.

Cheers

-laura

~*~
laura laytham