[TYPO3] Cache Management

Sylvain Gourvil sylvain.gourvil at mediasmart.fr
Thu May 24 18:38:47 CEST 2007

I have already logout and it is not the solution.

I have created on a new root level with the basic template "Hello World".
Even with this one, the cache is not working. This page does not depend
on other stuff (Extensions, basis template, etc.)

That's why I am quite worried about this. I have others typo3 installed
and I did the same stuff ==> it works.

Please help me ^^

Thanks