[TYPO3] How to get "Better-login box" to show logout button immediately after logging in

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Thu May 24 15:11:22 CEST 2007

yeah im having the same problem. I copied the form for the status
message and used it for the success message, but it didnt work
properly after logging out and logging back in since the variables
from the form have to be used more than once.

I also considered a forward to occur in the form, ie make the template
forward the user to the same page, which would then contain the status
message... but haven't attempted that.. i suppose that wouldnt be too
hard to do but I haven't looked at it

let me know if that seems logical.

and let me know where you are in your progress

-dave