[TYPO3] Looking for a gallery-extension..

Rahul Dewan [srijan.in] lists at srijan.in
Thu May 24 11:06:53 CEST 2007

We've written the bahag_gallery extension. Pretty neat actually. Just that
it's gotten overwhelmed with features which were written after the release,
and the code has become messy now; hence we're not releasing next versions
of the same. Looking to re-write the same completely from scratch.

Thanks,
Rahul