[TYPO3] Cache Management

Sylvain Gourvil sylvain.gourvil at mediasmart.fr
Thu May 24 10:14:12 CEST 2007

Hi all !!

I know that this kind of question is often asked but I really do not
find the solution.

My issue is that no pages are cached on my website.
In the table "cache_pages", there's nothing.

I test the cache byt changing something in the template and I refresh
the page. the update is automatically display => no cache.
I have created a simple page with no extension in order to be sure that
no ... code set no cache.

I really need help on this issue. I have to find where this cache is
disabled.

In the page property, the no-cache checkbox if off.

Hre's my setup after deleting maximum of stuff
Thanks in advance for any help

# TEMPLATE PRINCIPAL A UTILISER #
#################################
myContent = COA
myContent {
  10 = COA
  10.10 = FILE
  10.10.file = fileadmin/rdj/templates/page/accueil.html
}

# Configuring the Auto-Parser for main template: #
plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1.content < myContent
plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {

  # Here we define which elements in the HTML that
  # should be wrapped in subpart-comments:
  elements {
    BODY.all = 1
    BODY.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_BODY

    HEAD.all = 1
    HEAD.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_HEADER
    HEAD.rmTagSections = title

    DIV.all = 1
  }
  # Prefix all relative paths with this value:
  relPathPrefix = fileadmin/rdj/templates/
}

# MAIN TEMPLATE #
#################
temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate {

  template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
  workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
}

config.sys_language_uid = 0
config.language = fr
config.locale_all = fr_FR
config.linkVars = L
config.locale_all = fr_FR.ISO8859-15
config.index_enable = 1

page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.10 < temp.mainTemplate
page.headerData.10 < temp.headTemplate
page.headerData.20 = TEXT
page.headerData.20.value = <link
href="fileadmin/rdj/templates/css/rdj.css" rel="stylesheet"
type="text/css" />

# Activation de l'indexation du site
page.config.index_enable = 1