[TYPO3] Disabling content types

James Corell jcorell at e-p-c-s.com
Wed May 23 21:22:56 CEST 2007

OK, I'm obviously blind or worse. It's there, right in the Group Editor,
staring me in the face. Docs didn't help as the look in the backend has
changed.

Nothing to see here. Move along. :) Thanks.

James Corell
EPCS, 111 W. Mitchell St. Suite E, Gaylord, MI 49735
DSL for Businesses - Websites That Work!
jcorell at e-p-c-s.com www.e-p-c-s.com
989-732-1366 (fax 989-732-0893)

The only thing relevant here is Page Type, which I can control both through
TS and through the Group Editor. What I'm not seeing is how to limit
*content* types.