[TYPO3] Extension to addq comments to a TYPO3 page ?

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed May 23 16:13:59 CEST 2007

Hi,

> I already had a (quick) look and didn't find anything obvious.

Well, you have to pick one and use it as an example for your own
service. One is actually designed to be an example: cc_svauthdemo

> I know there's this notion of front-end users, but I don't really know
> anything about it besides its existence :)

It's pretty simple really: backend (BE) users are used to log into
the TYPO3 back-end. Frontend (FE) users are used to log into the web
site to use applications running there that require some profile/
authentication, like a forum for example. Unless you install some
specific extension, there's no equivalence between BE and FE users.

That should get you started. Good luck!

François Suter
Directeur technique
Cobweb Development Sàrl