[TYPO3] htmlarea add class in table

Stano Paška stano.paska at gmail.com
Wed May 23 09:39:14 CEST 2007

Hmm,

:= addToList construction adds string at the end of existing list. I
found it somewhere.
When I look at Web/Info/Page TSconfig, everything is ok, my class is
at the end of list.
When I edit table properties in htmlarea, only built-in classes
appears (default, csc-frame-frame1 and csc-frame-frame2).

When I use classesTable = cennik and proc.allowedClasses = cennik,
combo box for selecting classes is disabled...

Stano.

P.S. In typoscript I also have
lib.parseFunc_RTE.externalBlocks.table.stdWrap.HTMLparser.tags.table.fixAttrib.class.list

but for now it is not important