[TYPO3] Lost tt_news second language images after downgrade 4.1.1 -> 4.0.6

Hans van Dijk hans at netklaar.nl
Wed May 23 02:55:56 CEST 2007

Hi list,

In order for my loginbox to work properly, I downgraded from 4.1.1 to
4.0.6 That fixed my problem :-)
(my problem was that my FE users sysmap was not checked against the
login values)

This site has two languages, and does (or should I say did) work very
well for a couple of months now.
But there is a new problem, after this downgrade. The images of all
the second language news-articles disappeared??

It looks like as if the relation to the original news record (default
language record) vanished?
In the table "sys_refindex" all looks well. There are records
present, which relate the two language news-records:
tt_news   132    l18n_parent    0    0    tt_news   131

I have a temporary solution, to put the imagename of the default
language record in the second language record column "image" (via
phpmyadmin)
But of course I want this problem to be solved properly....

Anybody encountered a problem like this?
Thank you for your answer!

Regards, Hans van Dijk