[TYPO3] Getting parent id in menu

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue May 22 20:54:04 CEST 2007

Hi again,

On 5/22/07, Patxi Goitia <pgoitia at euskalnet.net> wrote:
> PIDinRootline seems interesting, but the problem is that if I click on
> Part B\Recipes, Common content\Recipes is 'displayed', so any work on TS
> will follow the path Root\Common content\Recipes...
>
> What I need is a way to know in Root\Common content\Recipes is, 'from'
> where it has been called...
>
> It's tricky and I didn't pay attention to this during the design time of
> the tree...

Well, there may not be too much you can do then. My last suggestion
before rearranging the page tree would be to switch the 'Type' of the
pages in question from 'Shortcut' to 'Advanced' and use the 'Show
content from this page instead' field in the page record.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/