[TYPO3] Getting parent id in menu

Patxi Goitia pgoitia at euskalnet.net
Tue May 22 20:21:24 CEST 2007

The two versions of the problem is typo error...

I want to maintain the original id of the page, but I want to add an
extra 'parameter' to control who is the parent.

pid seems a good start, but I need it in additionalParams and not in field.

If I do this:

typolink.additionalParams.data = pid I get a blank 'response', but if
work great as you said in field= pid.

Besides, I need to have the first level's id in all childs:

  Root (id=1)

     |___Food (id=3)
           |______ Veggies (id=6)
           |______ Meat (id=7)

               |______ Poultry(id=25)

I need the link to Poultry to be: id=25&section=3

Thank you