[TYPO3] htaccess redirect of typo3 pages

Benjamin Todd b.todd at emnet.co.uk
Tue May 22 10:21:44 CEST 2007

Hi Michael,

This is what I do:

1. Put this in your template:

config.simulateStaticDocuments = true
config.simulateStaticDocuments_noTypeIfNoTitle = false

2. Set up your aliases for pages using the T3 backend

3. T3 comes with a .htaccess file. You just have to remove the
underscore '_' from the name

There are other options for static links which can be found in the TS
reference.

HTH

Ben :)

------------------------
Benjamin Todd
Linux Web Developer

b.todd at emnet.co.uk
EMNET, PO Box 559, Nottingham, NG1 3LB
Tel:  +44 (0)115 956 8260
Fax: +44 (0)115 956 8264

www.emnet.co.uk
Company Registration No. 3144383 - VAT No. 694 620 609 - Registered
Office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham NG1 5BS

www.emnetsolutions.co.uk
Company Registration No. 05384178 - VAT No. 856 671 781 - Registered
office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BS