[TYPO3] Standard search formatting

William Ashworth will at quangoinc.com
Mon May 21 19:27:16 CEST 2007

I am trying to format the standard search per other examples on the Internet
and am putting the Typoscript into the TS textarea for the page containing
the search box.  So far, even with clearing typo cache and browser cache, I
see no alterations and am wondering what I may be doing incorrectly.  Thanks
for your help.

Below is the Typo Script I am using as per one of the Typo3 books I have
purchased.

20.type = scols=select

20.valueArray.10.label = Pagecontent

20.valueArray.10.value = tt_content.header-bodytext-imagecaption

20.valueArray.20.label = META-Informationen

20.valueArray.20.value =
pages.title-subtitle-keywords-description:tt_content.header

page.10.marks.IMAGE < tt_content.search.30

page.10.marks.IMAGE.dataArray >

page.10.marks.IMAGE.dataArray{

                10.label >

                10.type = sword=input

                20.label >

                20.type = scols=hidden

                20.value = tt_content.header-bodytext-imagecaption

                30.type = submit=submit

                30.value = Search!

}