[TYPO3] Imagemagick and black popup window

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Fri May 18 17:37:22 CEST 2007

I have upgraded my wamp installer on my PC. In that installer was
Imagemagick 4.2.9 and all seems to work fine, except for one thing. Every
time Imagemagick has to process some image there pops up a black DOS window
for some seconds. When running TYPO3 on the older wamp installer I did not
see any such black popup windows when imagemagick was processing images. I
suppose it is some setting in Imagemagick.

Is it someone who knows how to get rid of those black popup windows, when
using Imagemagick in Typo3?

Regards,
Gunnar Jonsson