[TYPO3] Internationalize data from static tables (static_info_tables)

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Fri May 18 09:49:44 CEST 2007

Hello

> The problem is in the getTCAlabelField function at line 94 of
> tx_staticinfotables_div class. In that line there are the next condition:
> if (is_array($TCA[$table]['columns'][$labelField]))
> But when the execution arrives here, my TCA array doesn't include the
> cn_short_es column.
> However if I see the TCA configuration in backend (Tools->Configuration)
> $TCA['static_countries']['columns']['cn_short_es'] exits.

unfortunately there is no function needed to merge the TCA in the TYPO3core.
Therefore you must install the extensions div and lib to make it
working. It is also present in the fh_library (needed for tt_products).

function mergeExtendingTCAs

The TCA of table enhancemenst is not visible in the FE without this
function. See
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2397

- Franz