[TYPO3] mantis / typo3 - was Re: bug tracker for typo3

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed May 16 17:32:12 CEST 2007

> 1) Is it possible to manage more than one project with one
> installtion of mantis? Reporters of one project should not see the
> reporters / bugs of the other projects.

Yes - already doing this for our client-bugtracker.
You can even assign different persons to one or more projects.
So you can have clients assigned to their own project only while some
developers might be assigned to all the projects they are working on.

> 2) How does typo3 login integration work? in TER there is only a
> dangerous alpha state SOAP interface for mantis ....

Don't know ...

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de