[TYPO3] no backend module can be started in TYPO3 SVN trunk

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Wed May 16 12:02:26 CEST 2007

Hello,

with the current SVN trunk I cannot get any backend module started
again. Only the clearing of caches works.

see also
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-team-core/2007-May/008182.html
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-team-core/2007-May/008190.html
http://typo3.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/typo3/TYPO3core/trunk/typo3/alt_topmenu_dummy.php?view=log

With Firebug I get the error message:
-------------------
top.topmenuFrame.goToModule is not a function
[Break on this error] top.topmenuFrame.goToModule(modName, cMR_flag,
addGetVars);

The same error message on Windows with Internet Explorer 6.

Can anyone confirm this is a bug? Or what did I do wrong with the
installation? (It works fine with all other TYPO3 versions on all
browsers and servers.)
Thanks for any hints how can make it working.

Greets,

Franz