[TYPO3] indxed search and crawler with 4.0.6 ?

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Tue May 15 23:41:36 CEST 2007

well, silly that indexed search would be included with 4.0.6 but not
class.t3lib_cli.php. I grabbed it from 4.1 and it seems to work.

now tryign t setup parameters for the crawl...

Can anyone point me to goo d example for this? The one in crawler manual
only seems to want to index my products pages.... lol

Any thanks much appreciated,
Andrew Davis