[TYPO3] Missing content field / Using a static template

Søren Schimkat schimkat at schimkat.dk
Tue May 15 23:06:51 CEST 2007

Hi Guys

I´m trying to figure out how to use a static template - but I just cant
figure it out. The template itself displayes just fine, but the problem
is that I cannot add any content - because the content field is missing:

http://www.schimkat.dk/ForumStuff/Typo3/nocontent.png

I guess that the problem has something to do with the error that occurs
at the page properties (Data Structure ERROR: No source value in
fieldname "tx_templavoila_ds"):

http://www.schimkat.dk/ForumStuff/Typo3/contenterror.png

I looks like templaviola is messing something up. Does anyone know what
could be the problem here? Templavoila i working just fine with the
other websites hostes in the same Typo3.

Regards Søren