[TYPO3] Multiple random content

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Tue May 15 22:31:22 CEST 2007

I have a website with a row of portraits on the frontpage. When clicking on
a portrait you go to a new page with an interview. However I have 15 small
portraits in the row, but I have 24 interviews so I want to have a random
row of 15 portraits from those 24 interviews.

I installed the onet_randomcontent extension and all ways fine. But some
portraits is appearing twice or more in the row.

Anyone who has any good ideas how to prevent using the same portrait more
than once in that row of random portraits?

Regards,
Gunnar Jonsson