[TYPO3] Let record selector display more details

Helge Preuss scout at hyperspace-travel.de
Tue May 15 12:32:29 CEST 2007

Hello list,

I have written a Plugin, which uses a database group-field in FlexForm.

Here is the corresponding entry from the FlexForm definition:

                    <config>
                        <type>group</type>
                        <internal_type>db</internal_type>
                        <allowed>tx_hptazarticle_list</allowed>
                        <size>1</size>
                        <minitems>0</minitems>
                        <maxitems>1</maxitems>
                    </config>

I can select the desired record, but the selector displays only the
record UIDs, not any other fields (such as page title). There is an icon
to open the extended view, in which I can choose more fields to be
displayed, but it does not work - it is not a link.

How can I fix this? It is very tedious for the users to select records
by UID, they could really use some additional information.

Thanks,

Helge