[TYPO3] config for tt_content fields to appear in BE for plugin

Fr. Simon Rundell SCP simon at rundell.org.uk
Tue May 15 00:29:28 CEST 2007

Hello,

Can anyone describe to me what files I have to configure for fields added to
tt_content to show up when I add a frontend plugin to a page. I can't seem
to get extension kickstarter to do it, and can't find any docs anywhere
which suggest what I have to manually code.

Fields are:

tx_myextension_name - string  (ie varchar 255)
tx_myextension_cssstyle - file upload (ie blob)

Any pointer in the right direction would be gratefully received.

Fr. Simon Rundell SCP
Parish of S. Thomas the Apostle, Elson
The Vicarage, 21 Elson Road,
Gosport, Hants, PO12 4BL