[TYPO3] Section index and option split

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon May 14 12:08:43 CEST 2007

>> sorry I was wrong, not Joey but Bernhard...  It was probably
>> kb_betterstdwrap that I'm thinking of.
>
> ok Endeed I would be delighted if I could get some advice how to
> do that using CASE/if and LOAD_REGISTER

You don't need them at all.
Use split instead, which will give you the optionSplit you wanted.
All you have to do is create a "splitter" in the output of your CONTENT
element.
Don't remember when I posted this the first time so here is a small example
similar to the one we are using in the cookbook:

10 = COA
10 {
    10 = CONTENT
    10 {
        table = blah
        select {
            #blah
        }
        renderObj = COA
        renderObj {
            # blah
            wrap = |###SPLITTER###
        }
    }
    stdWrap.split {
        token = ###SPLITTER###
        cObjNum = 1 || 2 |*| 3 || 4 |*| 5 || 6
        1.current = 1
        1.wrap = <div class="wrap1">|</div>
        2.current = 1
        2.wrap = <div class="wrap2">|</div>
        3.current = 1
        3.wrap = <div class="wrap3">|</div>
        4.current = 1
        4.wrap = <div class="wrap4">|</div>
        5.current = 1
        5.wrap = <div class="wrap5">|</div>
        6.current = 1
    }
}

This will wrap ten entries like this:

wrap1, wrap2, wrap3, wrap4, wrap3, wrap4, wrap3, wrap4, wrap3, wrap5

The last element will always be empty since there is nothing after the last
###SPLITTER### so be sure to NOT put any wrap there unless you want some
special closing tags after your list of elements.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de