[TYPO3] TemplaVoila and IMG_RESOURCE problem

Georg Rehfeld georg.rehfeld at gmx.de
Sun May 13 00:54:22 CEST 2007

Hi Georg,

> Which field do you mean with "media".

This is the field "media" from the table "pages" which contains
"garten04.jpg,garten05.jpg,garten06.jpg,garten07.jpg" for the page
in question. In the backend this is the field labelled "Files:" in the
page type "Advanced", which the author fills using the Typo3 Element
Browser (Feld "Dateien:" im Seitentyp "Erweitert").

> If you want to to get the image in
> "field_b1" you should use something like
>
> "import.current = 1"
>
> or
>
> "import.field = field_b1"

I don't want to get the image in "field_b1" (there is no such field).
That string is just the TemplaVoila mapping name for the style attribute
of a <span> inside an <a class="b1"> tag.

And as I pointed out: my TS conf for the IMG_RESOURCE _is_ OK, when used
in page.5: the path to the first image file is generated.

And the TV mapping is also OK, as the wrap "background-image:url();" is
inserted by TV in the right place (the spans style attribute).

The problem still is: in TV the path to the image file is not rendered.
Why?

Thanks, Georg
--
  ___   ___
| + | |__    Georg Rehfeld      Woltmanstr. 12     20097 Hamburg
|_|_\ |___   georg.rehfeld.nospam at gmx.de    +49 (40) 23 53 27 10

              (Delete .nospam from mail address)