[TYPO3] Random headache

Søren Vedel sv at workhouse.dk
Sat May 12 19:53:10 CEST 2007

Hi everybody!

I have a site where the frontpage has a big random image in the top, and
when the user clicks in the menu, there will be a smaller image behind
the left vertical menu. This image must be the same if the user hits
another menu link, and it is related to the random frontpage image.

BUT when the user hits the frontpage again, and he gets another random
image in the top, the show must go on as before, but now with a new
related image in the left menu.

I hope I make myself clear, even though it seems hard to understand the
problem.

Is this possible, and how to solve it?

Take a look at the site here

http://travelart.dk.t3t.dk/index.php?id=4

but everything is far too random right now ;-)

I use cc_random_image to do the job so far.

--
Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Søren Vedel