[TYPO3] Section index and option split

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Sat May 12 18:37:31 CEST 2007

Christopher

> To mark up items differently in your sectionIndex menu according to
> their position/order, you're going to have to approach it differently;
> maybe look at the way that lib.stdheader uses LOAD_REGISTER with
> cObj:parentRecordNumber to mark up the /first/ header in the page
> differently. You could use this approach to mark up the first item in
> the menu normally:
>

> renderObj.wrap = <span class="csc-section">|</span>
>

> ...and then wrap all others something like this:
>

> renderObj.wrap = <span class="csc-section">&nbsp;&#124;&nbsp;|</span>

ok - that could work also if there is just one object
In fact if,case and load_register stuff in TypoScipt is part,
which I don't propely understand.
Honestly I can do those stuff only if somebody gives good examples
because in this stuff TypoScript is really difficult - ten
times more difficult than PHP!

You mean something like

tt_content.menu.20.3 {
wrap =<div class="csc-menu csc-menu-3">|</div>
renderObj=CASE {
cObj:parentRecordNumber=LOAD_REGISTER
default
wrap= <span class="csc-section">&nbsp;&#124;&nbsp;|</span>
1
wrap= <span class="csc-section">|</span>
}
}