[TYPO3] HMENU and entryLevel with multiple trees (top menu / left menu)

James Corell jcorell at e-p-c-s.com
Fri May 11 22:24:41 CEST 2007

As I noted in my original post, I've already been all over .special. I am
using .excludeUidList in my makshift attempt at producing split-tree menus.
So far, the documentation has NOT been my friend.

Again: I would like to be able to specify a start-point for a menu and have
it cascade from there (by PID, not level). Anyone else?

James Corell
EPCS, 111 W. Mitchell St. Suite E, Gaylord, MI 49735
DSL for Businesses - Websites That Work!
jcorell at e-p-c-s.com www.e-p-c-s.com
989-732-1366 (fax 989-732-0893)