[TYPO3] ImageMagick and safe mode=on

Tania Morales tania.morales at gmail.com
Fri May 11 19:00:55 CEST 2007

Hi, I'm having problems setting up imagemagick or graphicsmagick in a shared
hosting server (FreeBSD),
*safe_mode* is on, so it does not find the installation in the
/usr/local/bin directory.
I set up disable_exec_function =0 and i also tried to install them in the
web site root directory with the same user, group and permissions as the
rest of directories and i chagne the im_path to that one but , I can not
change *safe_mode or *the *safe_mode_exec_dir .So* install tool keep
displaying  "It seems that there is no adequate ImageMagick installation
available at the checked locations (/nonexec, /usr/local/php/bin/)"
If you have any idea, please let me know.Thanks
--
T at ni@