[TYPO3] tt_content rendering of lists ul, ol, dl, problem with quotation marks < q >

Fuss pzeh at saltation.de
Thu May 10 21:27:32 CEST 2007

Fuss wrote:
> Hi list!
>
> Ive got a problem with the rendering of lists in the FE.
>
> I am using the < q > Tag to put quotation marks via css. Everything
> renders fine, the quotation marks show up in the FE just as they should
> - as long as they are not nested inside a list (does not matter if its
> ul, ol or dl).
> The nested tag is replaced by the corresponding html-entity &lt ; q &gt ;
>
> Is there a htmlSpecialChars flag for the renderning of lists?
>
> Any hint gladly appreciated ;)
>
> thx in advance,
> fuss

Ok, just found it (by accident):

styles.content.links.allowTags

The q tag has also to be added to this list, then it works properly.

But what i still dont get is, (in this case) there are NO links inside
my unordered list, just plain text, why is the content parsed through
styles.content.links?

best regards,
fuss