[TYPO3] GMENU and shortcuts

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu May 10 19:28:59 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 5/10/07, mark schoenbaechler <typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de> wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I am trying to create a GMENU, where menu-items that represent shortcut-pages are visible, but with their links disabled.
>
> I found several threads that provided some clues, but I haven't succeeded yet. I have tried following:
>
> 1) The stdWrap-approach
>
> NO {
>         nolink = 1
>         stdWrap.cObject = CASE
>         stdWrap.cObject {
>                 key.field = doktype
>                 4 = TEXT
>                 default = TEXT
>                 default {
>                         field = nav_title
>                         typolink.parameter.field = uid
>                         typolink.extTarget.field = target
>                 }
> }
>
> This disables all links.
>

> 2) The globalVar-approach
>
> [globalVar = TSFE:page|doktype = 4]
> lib.menu_2.1.NO {
>     noLink = 1
> }
> [global]
>
> This has no effect.
>

> I would appreciate any help.

Your first approach looks generally ok. You can probably accomplish
what you want using a CASE cObject [1]. It's like a php switch
statement; you set up options for rendering based on some value--in
this case the value of the doktype field in the page record).

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/

[1] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/8/17/