[TYPO3] How to change location of GraphicsMagick software

stevestk typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Thu May 10 15:25:24 CEST 2007

I successfully installed GraphicsMagick. The default config for 'im_path' is /usr/bin. If I change that to the actual install location (/www/opt/GraphicsMagick), localconf.php is updated, but the backend configuration screens still show /usr/bin. I had to create a link in /usr/bin to make it work. Why can't I change the install location? Does it have anything to do with GraphicsMagick vs. ImageMagick?