[TYPO3] subpages with image

Stano Paška stano.paska at gmail.com
Thu May 10 13:20:24 CEST 2007

After hours of studying and trying I will answer by myself:

temp.odkazy = HMENU
temp.odkazy {
  special = directory
  special.value = 15
  1 = TMENU
  1 {
    noBlur = 1
    NO {
      linkWrap = <p>|</p>
      stdWrap {
        prepend = IMAGE
        prepend {
          file {
            import.cObject = USER
            import.cObject {
                userFunc = tx_dam_tsfe->fetchFileList
                refField = tx_dampages_files
                refTable = pages
            }
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
}

I use mechanism borrowed from dam_ttcontent extension.
Menu item titles are localized, images are not (localized images are
referenced not from pages table, but from pages_language_overlay, it
is too complicated for me cover all possibilities), but this is enough
for me and for this project.

Stano.