[TYPO3] Extracting all images from media field

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Wed May 9 19:22:03 CEST 2007

Here Francois,

This is from Peters reply to me on 17:43 21/12/2006

-- cut --
lib.images = COA
lib.images {
   10 = TEXT
   10.data = page:media
   10.split {
     token = ,
     cObjNum = 1
     1 {
      10 = IMAGE
      10.file.import.current = 1
      10.file.import = uploads/media/
     }
   }
}
-- cut --

The above code will show all the images attached to the media field of the
page..