[TYPO3] Preview of typo.script.auclo.us

Sudara Williams sudara at web-crossing.com
Wed May 9 13:27:49 CEST 2007

Hello, I've released a preview version of typo.script.auclo.us for Typo3 4.1 and higher.

It provides a graphical interface in the backend, allowing for the creation of scriptaculous javascript effects on content elements.

I would love some feedback about what features you would like to see for the first real release.

You can download it here:
http://blog.web-crossing.com/

Read the docs and give feedback here:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/EXT/typoscriptaculous/manual

Big thanks go to JoH for answering all of my typoscript challenges at T3DD07 ;) It's a typoscript only extension.

Enjoy.
Sudara
(apologies if this is a double post, the first one didn't go through? )