[TYPO3] is there a way to make a specific div tag hidden without a front end login?

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Wed May 9 10:22:46 CEST 2007

could you type a little more of the code? I'm having trouble figuring
out what to write.

For example, what would be written in the blah.10.value ?

and I don't know how to make this correspond to the specific div tag..
I mean, in templavoila, what would go after the value ( part?

[globalVar = TSFE:usergroup = newspeople]
10=HTML
blah.10.value(

??
)

[else]
blah.10 = HTML
blah.10.value=
???
[global]

thanks for your help, but could you please help me a bit more?

thank you

-dave