[TYPO3] mail in base64 encoding

Roberto Torresani erreti at gmail.com
Tue May 8 18:00:54 CEST 2007

Hi all!

2007/4/16, Roberto Torresani <erreti at gmail.com>:

> Hi all!
>
> how could I force the encoding of the mail sent with typo3 to base64?
> Now they are sent in quoted-printable, but I have a problem with the
> qmail-scanner on a server.

I solve the problem on my server typo3 about html mail.
On the same server there is a version of egroupware. This software
want in the php.ini the configuration line:
mbstring.func_overload = 7

This line is about "overload(replace) single byte functions by
mbstring functions".

For typo3 is necessary that the mail() function is not overload.
Now I set in my php.ini the line to
mbstring.func_overload = 6

I don't know if this set do some problem of egroupware. I see it
in the next days.

Bye
Roberto