[TYPO3] RealURL and comma separated values in tt_products

Alexander master_nhg at mail.ru
Tue May 8 16:15:02 CEST 2007

Hello list.
I have a question about RealURL extension. I'm using it with some
extensions including tt_products. I'm already tuned up realUrl for my
needs. But i found one thing that annoying me. tt_products has
possibilities to show all products in a subcategories. In this case url
without RealURL extension looks like this:

....tx_ttproducts_pi1[cat]=8%2C19%2C20%2C21%2C22%2C23%2C24%2C25%2C26%2C27%2C28

- categories IDs with comma separated values. When I turning on RealURL
paths looks like this:

...catalogue/goods/categories/displays/

Looks good, but nonfunctional because it doesn't show any product.

If someone found solution for this, please post.

Thanks for any advice.

Alex.