[TYPO3] Workspaces Issue

saurabh pareek saurabh at srijan.in
Tue May 8 13:54:09 CEST 2007

Hi List !!

I have created 2 custom workspaces for different usergroups/users so
that they can add/edit/delete the content and can change the mode from
"Editing" to "Review" in their own workspace without making anything
live. Its working fine. But now I want to create a usergroup/user as
"Reviewer" who can review the changes of all workspaces and can send
them for publishing. So I created a new usergroup/user for that and
assigned that group as "Reviewer" in both the workspaces and also change
the mode to "Review" in workpaces option.  But  when I login through
that "Reviewer" login/pass, it shows no listing in the workspaces module.
Can anybody provide some suggestions regarding this? Have I missed any
user setting or workspace setting ?

Thanks in Advance.
Saurabh Pareek