[TYPO3] real url doesn't substitute a variable ([ for %5B problem?)

Rens Admiraal typo3 at ambitiondesign.nl
Tue May 8 09:16:44 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I start this new thread because my previous post was not describing
enough, and when I take another look I see the problem is also not
what I thought (Dmitry, thanks for your reminder!).

I thought I had a problem with my plugin, but that wasn't true, it
turned out to be a configuration problem in Real_url and, it is
solved. But, now I encounter the next problem.

I have made a menu using the user_menuFunc  class posted by Peter
Klein on typo3wizard (http://www.typo3wizard.com/en/snippets/menus/
create-menus-using-data-from-other-tables-than-pages.html).

With additionalParams.wrap I add a variable to the URL with brackets
in it. I want this to be substituted by real url (it should show the
groupname). Unfortunately this doesn't work, and it gives urls like:
http://www.kunstboekwinkel.nl/nc/webshop/?tx_AmbitionWebshopFE_pi1%
5Bpgroup%5D=6

What am I doing wrong?

TypoScript for menu:
page.includeLibs.usermenu = fileadmin/menuFunc.php

shop.mainmenu = HMENU
shop.mainmenu.special = userfunction
shop.mainmenu.special.userFunc = user_menuFunc->makeMenuArray
shop.mainmenu.special.userFunc.table = tx_AmbitionWebshopBE_groups
shop.mainmenu.special.userFunc.select.fields = pgroup AS pid, uid, title
shop.mainmenu.special.userFunc.select.where = pgroup=0
shop.mainmenu.special.userFunc.select.orderBy = sorting ASC
shop.mainmenu.1 = TMENU
shop.mainmenu.1 {
	wrap = <ul>|</ul>
	NO {
		doNotLinkIt = 0
		stdWrap.field = title
		stdWrap.typolink.parameter = 29
		stdWrap.typolink.additionalParams.field = uid
		stdWrap.typolink.additionalParams.wrap= &tx_AmbitionWebshopFE_pi1
[pgroup]=|
		allWrap = <li>|</li>
	}
}

localconf.php:
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl'] = array(
	'www.kunstboekwinkel.nl' => array(
		'init' => array(
			'adminJumpToBackend' => 1,
			'enableCHashCache' => 1,
			'enableUrlDecodeCache' => 1,
             'enableUrlEncodeCache' => 1,
		),
         'redirects' => array(),
		'preVars' => array(
			array(
				'GETvar' => 'no_cache',
				'valueMap' => array(
					'nc' => 1,
				),
				'noMatch' => 'bypass',
			),
		),
		'pagePath' => array(
			'type' => 'user',
			'userFunc' => 'EXT:realurl/
class.tx_realurl_advanced.php:&tx_realurl_advanced->main',
			'spaceCharacter' => '-',
			'languageGetVar' => 'L',
			'expireDays' => 7,
			'rootpage_id' => 27,
			// 'encodeTitle_userProc'=>'EXT:realurl/
tx_realurl_encodeTitle_userProc.php:&user_encodeDates',
		),
		'postVarSets' => array(
			'_DEFAULT' => array(
				array(
					'GETvar' => 'tx_AmbitionWebshopFE_pi1[pgroup]',
					'lookUpTable' => array(
						'table' => 'tx_AmbitionWebshopBE_groups',
						'id_field' => 'uid',
						'alias_field' => 'title',
						'addWhereClause' => ' AND NOT deleted',
						'useUniqueCache' => 1,