[TYPO3] FE User registration and Extra Checkboxes

Aji Johannes aji.yahya at gmail.com
Mon May 7 14:17:16 CEST 2007

Hello List,

could please help me, i want to add some Checkboxes(6 checkboxes) to the
Fe User Registration and this new Field must be Required.

i tried this:
in ext_tables.php i add new array:type checkbox , this was ok and it was
saved in DB but as integer Values. like 1, 17, 18.
my problem i want later to export my fe User to CSV, the checkbox values
will be exported as integer and this must not be, it must be epxorted
with label names.
i heared about multiple checkbox?? any idea how to do that????

regards
Johannes