[TYPO3] Problem with RealUrl and Menu on 404 Error Pages

J.L. Reid jlreid at reidwrite.com
Mon May 7 13:56:08 CEST 2007

RealUrl has been configured and works nearly perfectly.  After setting up 404
error handling I realized that the menus on the corresponding page isn't
working...

For example... I've set up a shortcut to my top-level "home" page but the link
on the 404 error page produces an error, rather than routing a click to the
correct page in my page tree.

Is there something in the configuration file for 404 handling that I might
have left out?

If you want examples....

This page with its url and menu is typical of my site:
http://www.foofstyle.com/urban-sophisticate/floorpillows/thebigjoe.html

Everything works fine here.

But go to a "fake" page...
http://www.foofstyle.com/870wer/shop.html

And the links in the menu here don't work properly....

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

-J.L.