[TYPO3] DirectMail strip the CSS

otto at webspinnerij.nl otto at webspinnerij.nl
Mon May 7 11:42:13 CEST 2007

Rock,
Are you using the newest outlook (2007) in any way?
This really shakes up your mail since there are a lot of functions not
supported, like background images and TD background images.

If this is the case you have to redefine your template.
Any way you will probably have to take notion of this since receivers of
mail will possibly use the new version of outlook.

Regards, Otto