[TYPO3] Hook is not called in just ONE installation, why?

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Sun May 6 19:10:06 CEST 2007

Matthias Stuebner wrote:
> How would you debug that? I.e. a debug call in the hook function doesn't
> show up, so I'm mostly sure that the function isn't called at all. Anything
> else is working finest.

debug() will not work unless you modify ip address mask for it in
install tool.

Better just put "echo" in the beginning (!) of the file and see if it
works. You may need to call page with "&no_cache=1". If it is not shows,
you may have errors in php file (like using 5.x functions on 4.x web site)

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs